Skab din karriere
Vi er meget bevidste om, at vores medarbejdere er det vigtigste, vi har, og vi behandler dem derefter. Når du arbejder hos os, foregår det i et innovativt og dynamisk miljø med en flad organisationsstruktur, hvor du har muligheden for at forme din stilling og dine arbejdsopgaver.
Centralt placerede kontorer
Innovativt, dynamisk miljø med iværksættersind
Sjove sociale aktiviteter
Gratis frugt og forfriskninger
Siteimprove is a world-leading Software-as-a-Service company that provides Web Governance tools and solutions to more than 1,800 customers worldwide. The last couple of years have been nothing short of incredible, as we have grown by more than 500%, which is a reflection of our success in the rapidly emerging space of Web Governance. This all translates to a fun and exciting company.
Looking to secure the continued success, we are looking to expand our activities into the Norwegian market.
Working out of our startup office in Oslo, you will be responsible for:
- The complete sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Building upon our great reputation in Denmark and in Sweden and becoming a recognized expert by locating, developing and closing business in Norway.
- Building up your own portfolio of public and private customers
- Becoming a vertical expert by understanding your customer’s business, challenges, pains, opportunities and strengths.
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications, and announcements
- Acting as a dedicated account manager by servicing and offering expert guidance and advice to your customers in close collaboration with our customer experience and support team in order for the customers to get the maximum effect out of our products.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You are a native Norwegian-speaker or speak Norwegian at equivalent level (C2)
- Extensive experience of working in new business AND account management sales roles within the Norwegian market.
- 5+ years SaaS solutions sales.
- A hunter who loves the thrill of new business and the recognition from contributing to growth and the rewards it delivers.
- You think ‘outside the box’ and bring new ideas to your market and portfolio.
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable using these skills over the telephone or in front of a prospect or customer
- You are self-driven, reliable and have a responsible work attitude
- You possess a track record of meeting your monthly sales targets and proactively ensure that the needed level of sales activities are initiated to be able to do so continuously
We are a rapidly growing company with a team spirited environment. We want you to have fun when you go to work and we want our customers to love you. As a team player, you will be working closely together with your Norwegian colleagues, another account manager, a student worker and a customer experience specialist. You will work out of our startup office in Oslo together with your fellow account manager and you will report to our Country Manager, who is based in Copenhagen. You will visit the Danish office on a regular basis being able to share experiences with our Danish, Swedish and German sales teams, who are all based in Copenhagen.
Siteimproves tools are widely recognized as being the most efficient and effective way to manage and maintain websites in the fields of web analytics, content quality assurance, website monitoring, and search engine optimization. We provide world-class solutions to a wide range of clients within the public and private sector in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia.
Apply to become our New Norwegian hero?
The Danish Embassy in Oslo is assisting in the recruitment process. For questions regarding the position, please contact Commercial Advisor, Søren Hilligsøe (email@example.com), +47 22 54 07 92.
To apply, please use the apply link on Finn.no: http://www.finn.no/finn/job/fulltime/object?finnkode=47731427
Siteimprove er en virksomhed i stor vækst, derfor er vi altid på udkig efter nye dygtige Siteimprovere.
Vil du være en del af vores fortsatte succes, men kan du ikke se dit drømmejob blandt vores ledige stillinger, så send os en uopfordret ansøgning.
Husk at fortælle os, hvad du gerne vil beskæftige dig med, hvordan du kan bidrage og hvorfor Siteimprove?